There was a hard-fork at block 7200 (12/19/2018) and the other chain continued to height 7269. To resolve, a full consensus resynchronization is required. Fully close the SiaPrime-UI wallet, then find and delete ‘consensus.db’ from the internal data files (see FAQ ‘How do I move the consensus database or internal data files?’ to find). After resynchronizing your consensus should be up to date.
1) Run SiaPrime at least once. This will generate the necessary files.
2) Find the files by clicking ‘Show SiaPrime Data’ in the ‘About’ tab of the SiaPrime-UI.
3) Close SiaPrime completely (see below FAQ).
4) Move the ‘siaprime’ folder from this internal data folder to your desired location (ex. D:\)
5) Edit ‘config.json’ from the root of the internal data folder, and change the ‘datadir’ to the new ‘siaprime’ folder location. Leave the remaining handful of files (including ‘config.json’) in their original location.
Initial blockchain download may take several hours, depending on hardware and internet connection – blockchain synchronization is faster on an SSD compared to a standard hard drive. Consensus.db can be located by navigating to the ‘About’ tab of the SiaPrime wallet and clicking ‘Show SiaPrime Data’. You can download the latest full consensus file from our servers directly to save time although there is still an initialization period after placing the file.