1) Run SiaPrime at least once. This will generate the necessary files.
2) Find the files by clicking ‘Show SiaPrime Data’ in the ‘About’ tab of the SiaPrime-UI.
3) Close SiaPrime completely (see below FAQ).
4) Move the ‘siaprime’ folder from this internal data folder to your desired location (ex. D:\)
5) Edit ‘config.json’ from the root of the internal data folder, and change the ‘datadir’ to the new ‘siaprime’ folder location. Leave the remaining handful of files (including ‘config.json’) in their original location.