1) Run ScPrime at least once. This will generate the necessary files.
2) Find the files by clicking ‘Show ScPrime Data’ in the ‘About’ tab of the ScPrime-UI.
3) Close ScPrime completely (see below FAQ).
4) Move the ‘siaprime’ folder from this internal data folder to your desired location (ex. D:\)
5) Edit ‘config.json’ from the root of the internal data folder, and change the ‘datadir’ to the new ‘siaprime’ folder location. Leave the remaining handful of files (including ‘config.json’) in their original location.